BIM ISO 19650 Essentials
BIM ISO 19650 Delivering Information Management
Book your online course now:£600.00 + VAT
Book BIM ISO 19650 Delivering information management now - simply fill out your details:
This course is the final stage in the pathway to BRE Global BIM Certification for Individuals who undertake information management functions (roles or responsibilities) in accordance with the ISO 19650-2 standard. These can either be for or by an Appointing Party, Lead Appointed Party or Appointed Party (Task Teams).
This course has been developed by experienced BIM experts with extensive working knowledge of ISO 19650 and the previous BS 1192:2007 and PAS 1192-2 standards.
This course will ensure that on completion you’re equipped and ready to realise the benefits of BIM within your own organisation and to develop your career.
- One step away from BRE Global Individual Certification
- The highest level of credibility and reputation with a 6-hour CPD certification upon completion
- Apply your knowledge straight away with practical elements and an exam
- Designed and led by industry experts at BRE, bringing you over 100 years of research and knowledge
At a glance
- Information requirements
- Clear information requirements
- Exchange information requirements
- BIM execution planning
- Assessing the supply chain
- Pre-appointment BEP
- BIM execution planning
- Developing SMPs
- Production of information
- Producing with purpose
- Model-based schedules
- Spatial co-ordination
- Sharing information
- Exchanging information
- Information exchange
- Accepting information
- Delivering open data
- Delivering COBie
- Delivering spatial co-ordination
- Define exchange information requirements
- Recognise the open data format requirements to comply with COBie
- Understand the production of the Employer’s Information Requirements (EIR)
- Apply the process of extracting standard method procedures (SMPs) from the EIR
- Identify methods of assessing the supply chain
- Apply the process of authoring BIM Execution Plan (BEP)
- Define a pre and post-appointment BEP
- Recognise the considerations when producing information for construction scheduling (4D)
- Recognise the process of detecting clashes and the benefits of clash avoidance
This course is part of the pathway towards BRE BIM Certification for Individuals. Upon successfully competing this course, you will be able to apply for BRE BIM Certification for Individuals.
Individual certification demonstrates that the skills learnt during the training courses you have undertaken are maintained. Scheme members undertake training, pass an examination, and then complete an assessment to show compliance with the scheme requirements. The following levels of certification for individuals are available.
BIM Informed Professional Certification
Individuals not currently working within an ISO 19650-2:2018 project environment may apply for BIM Informed Professional (BIP) Certification. This certification is suitable for those wishing to demonstrate their knowledge of the BIM process. Assessments require demonstration of the detailed knowledge and understanding of Information Management. This certification is aimed at policymakers, advisors, educationalists, construction professionals, who are implementing the BIM process.
BIM Practitioner Certification
This certification is suitable for those wishing to demonstrate their application of the BIM process. Certification audits cover the detailed knowledge and understanding gained through training and experience, and different options are provided for individuals who carry out functions associated with Task Information Management (TIM) and/or Project Information Management (PIM).
Learners must have passed the examination of our BIM ISO 19650 Essentials Course (online or classroom version) in order to undertake this course.
This training course is suitable for construction and asset management professionals working towards BRE BIM Certification including:
- Project managers
- Asset managers
- Information managers
- Maintenance contractors
It’s suited to those implementing BIM into their organisation, their own work practices, or assisting their clients or supply chains with BIM adoption.
Why train with BRE?
BRE has been the leading force in building performance and standards development for the built environment for over 100 years. We’re always innovating. Our in-house experts work with governments, academia and the world’s largest consultancies to create a more sustainable built environment and realise our vision of building a better world together. Our dedicated Academy facility is at the heart of the BRE campus and has welcomed thousands of learners. Train with the experts.
All BRE Academy training courses offer CPD certificates on successful completion. They’re accepted by the major professional bodies and employers as recognition of your achievement and commitment to your professional competence and development.
You may also be interested in:
Complete a 2 hour
BIM Awareness course or
BIM ISO 19650 Essentials Course:
BIM Training courses virtually and online:
Building information modelling is transforming construction. BRE are at the forefront of standards development. Get trained by the experts.