BIM ISO 19650 Essentials
BIM ISO 19650 Delivering Information Management
Book your online course now:£700.00 + VAT
Book BIM ISO 19650 Essentials now - simply fill out your details:
This course provides an essential overview of information management using BIM following the new international standard (ISO 19650 parts 1 and 2). When completed, you will be ready to implement BIM benefits within your own organisation.
This course has been developed by experienced BIM experts with extensive working knowledge of ISO 19650 and the previous BS 1192:2007 and PAS 1192-2 standards.
- The highest level of credibility and reputation with a 12-hour CPD certification upon completion
- Designed and led by industry experts at BRE, bringing you over 100 years of research and knowledge
- As a profit-for-purpose organisation, your fees go towards research and quality improvement
- You are in control – learn anywhere at your own pace
After completing the course learners will be able to:
After completing this course learners will have:
- Fluency in international terminology of information management
- Confidence in outlining the key elements of the ISO 19650-2 process
- Understanding how information is produced based on your project’s information standards, production methods and procedures
- Identifying the key stakeholders to support the progress
This course is part of the BRE BIM Certification pathway towards BIM Certification for Individuals. If successful, the next step is BIM ISO 19650 Delivering Information Management course.
At a glance
This course is ideally suited to those in a BIM Manager or information management roles working towards certification. Previous learners have come from the following type of organisations:
- Cost consultancies
- Local authorities
- Central government
- Engineering consultancies
- Quantity surveying firms.
- BIM Basics Unit 1: Catalyst for Change
- BIM Basics Unit 2 What is BIM?
- Essentials of ISO 19650 Unit 1: Introduction to ISO 19650 (part 1 and 2)
- Essentials of ISO 19650 Unit 2: Procurement
- Essentials of ISO 19650 Unit 3: Planning
- Essentials of ISO 19650 Unit 4: Production
- Essentials of BIM Best Practice Unit 1 Unit 1: Information Management Functions
- Essentials of BIM Best Practice Unit 2: Information Standard, Methods and Procedures
Why train with BRE?
BRE has been the leading force in building performance and standards development for the built environment for over 100 years. We’re always innovating. Our in-house experts work with governments, academia and the world’s largest consultancies to create a more sustainable built environment and realise our vision of building a better world together. Our dedicated Academy facility is at the heart of the BRE campus and has welcomed thousands of learners. Train with the experts.
All BRE Academy training courses offer CPD certificates on successful completion. They’re accepted by the major professional bodies and employers as recognition of your achievement and commitment to your professional competence and development.
You may also be interested in:
Complete a 2 hour
BIM Awareness course or
BIM ISO 19650 Essentials Course: