These are recorded webinars all one hour long.
Who Needs a BIM Manager
- Identify Key Roles
- Distinguish between the BIM Information Management roles
- Summarise BIM Information Management responsibilities relating to each role
- Explain the BIM Lifecycle workflow
- Identify key project documents (EIR, OIR, AIR & BEP)
- Explain the key elements to each document
Standards, Methods and Procedures
- Explain the requirements for graphics, information, and data exchange SMPs
- Explain good geospatial practice
- Identify key standards
If you are interested in more formal training, look at our core BIM courses.
Select the number of delegate places on the next page.
More BIM Courses
BIM for Manufacturing
This webinar from BRE explains how BIM data can benefit the manufacturing process for manufacturers, designers, constructors and operators.
BIM Level 2 Awareness (online)
This course has been designed to give delegates an introduction to Building Information Modelling (BIM) and a solid knowledge base on which they can progress on to the more advanced, discipline-based training courses provided by BRE.
BIM ISO 19650 Delivering information management (online)
This six-hour course forms Stage 2 of the BRE BIM Certification education pathway and is for professionals who undertake Information Management functions.
BIM ISO 19650 Essentials (online)
This online course provides an overview of information management using BIM as outlined in ISO 19650 parts 1 and 2.