3 essential BIM webinars for construction professionals
1. Who Needs a BIM Manager (1 hr)
- Identify Key Roles
- Distinguish between the BIM Information Management roles
- Summarise BIM Information Management responsibilities relating to each role
2. Information Delivery (1 hr)
- Explain the BIM Lifecycle workflow
- Identify key project documents (EIR, OIR, AIR & BEP)
- Explain the key elements to each document
3. Standards, Methods and Procedures (1 hr)
- Explain the requirements for graphics, information, and data exchange SMPs
- Explain good geospatial practice
- Identify key standards
These are recorded webinars.
If you are interested in more formal training, look at our core BIM courses.
Select the number of delegate places on the next page.
More BIM Courses
BIM ISO 19650 – Essentials – Classroom
This two-day course provides an overview of information management using BIM as outlined in ISO 19650 parts 1 and 2.
BIM Level 2 Business Systems Certification
With a number of competing organization now offering Certification in Building Information Modelling (BIM), the most frequent question BRE receives is a request for clarity around the BRE Global Business Systems Certification (BSC) scheme.
Who Needs a BIM Manager?
Recorded webinar developed in partnership with the CIAT. Learn some of the key elements you need to know about this standard.
BIM Level 2 Online Training Bundle
This course combines two existing BRE Academy courses, fast tracking participants to a stage where they can consider BIM certification.