These are recorded webinars all one hour long.
Who Needs a BIM Manager
- Identify Key Roles
- Distinguish between the BIM Information Management roles
- Summarise BIM Information Management responsibilities relating to each role
- Explain the BIM Lifecycle workflow
- Identify key project documents (EIR, OIR, AIR & BEP)
- Explain the key elements to each document
Standards, Methods and Procedures
- Explain the requirements for graphics, information, and data exchange SMPs
- Explain good geospatial practice
- Identify key standards
If you are interested in more formal training, look at our core BIM courses.
More BIM Courses
BIM Level 2 Business systems certification
With a number of competing organization now offering Certification in Building Information Modelling (BIM), the most frequent question BRE receives is a request for clarity around the BRE Global Business Systems Certification (BSC) scheme.
BIM ISO 19650 Awareness (online)
This course provides an understanding of why BIM as Information Management is a fundamental requirement in delivering change within the AEC Industry.
BIM Level 2 Bundle: Essentials and information management (online)
This course combines two existing BRE Academy courses, fast tracking participants to a stage where they can consider BIM certification.
BIM Level 2 Awareness (online)
This course has been designed to give delegates an introduction to Building Information Modelling (BIM) and a solid knowledge base on which they can progress on to the more advanced, discipline-based training courses provided by BRE.