3 essential BIM webinars for construction professionals
- Identify Key Roles
- Distinguish between the BIM Information Management roles
- Summarise BIM Information Management responsibilities relating to each role
2. Information Delivery (1 hr)
- Explain the BIM Lifecycle workflow
- Identify key project documents (EIR, OIR, AIR & BEP)
- Explain the key elements to each document
- Explain the requirements for graphics, information, and data exchange SMPs
- Explain good geo-spatial practice
- Identify key standards
These are recorded webinars.
If you are interested in more formal training, look at out core BIM courses.
Select the number of delegate places on the next page.
More BIM Courses
BIM Level 2 Essentials – Online
BIM Essentials equips participants with an understanding of BIM and BIM best practice which, when adopted, leads towards efficient delivery, driving excellence, preventing accidents and saving time and money - both now and in future years.
BIM Level 2 Online Training Bundle
This course combines two existing BRE Academy courses, fast tracking participants to a stage where they can consider BIM certification. By buying the two together in one package, delegates will not only be able to move seamlessly from one course to the other with the content fresh in their minds, but they will also make a significant cost saving.
BIM for Manufacturing
This webinar from BRE explains how BIM data can benefit the manufacturing process for manufacturers, designers, constructors and operators.
BIM: The Responsibility Matrix
In order to ensure that information is produced in a lean and efficient manner, a responsibility matrix is required. The Responsibility Matrix is key in defining which task teams will produce what information; and is a required precursor to develop the Task and Master Information Delivery Plans.