These are recorded webinars all one hour long.
Who Needs a BIM Manager
- Identify Key Roles
- Distinguish between the BIM Information Management roles
- Summarise BIM Information Management responsibilities relating to each role
- Explain the BIM Lifecycle workflow
- Identify key project documents (EIR, OIR, AIR & BEP)
- Explain the key elements to each document
Standards, Methods and Procedures
- Explain the requirements for graphics, information, and data exchange SMPs
- Explain good geospatial practice
- Identify key standards
If you are interested in more formal training, look at our core BIM courses.
More BIM Courses
BIM Level 1 Walk Before You Can Run
This webinar will cover the steps required to adopt BIM Level 1 as explained in BS1192.
BIM Level 2 Business systems certification
With a number of competing organization now offering Certification in Building Information Modelling (BIM), the most frequent question BRE receives is a request for clarity around the BRE Global Business Systems Certification (BSC) scheme.
BIM AMA (Ask me Anything)
A recording of an hour-long live BIM Q and A session hosted by Dan Rossiter.
Basics of BIM
BIM (Building Information Modelling) Level 2 was mandated for use on all UK government funded projects from April 2016. It's a field that's developing fast. Get to grips with the basics with this one hour introduction to BIM.