3 essential BIM webinars for construction professionals
- Identify Key Roles
- Distinguish between the BIM Information Management roles
- Summarise BIM Information Management responsibilities relating to each role
2. Information Delivery (1 hr)
- Explain the BIM Lifecycle workflow
- Identify key project documents (EIR, OIR, AIR & BEP)
- Explain the key elements to each document
- Explain the requirements for graphics, information, and data exchange SMPs
- Explain good geo-spatial practice
- Identify key standards
These are recorded webinars.
If you are interested in more formal training, look at out core BIM courses.
Do you need to purchase for multiple delegates? Click here.
More BIM Courses
Writing Task Information Delivery Plans (TIDPs)
This one-hour webinar teaches construction project managers how to write effective TIDPs which tell the client everything they need to know.
BIM Webinar Series
Take this course to cover 3 hour long recorded tutorials: Who Needs a BIM Manager, Information Delivery & Standards, Methods and Procedures.
BIM Level 2 Webinar Bundle
This webinar bundle contains seven recorded BIM webinars from the BRE BIM experts.
BIM Level 2 for Information Managers – Online
This course is the second stage of our BIM training programme towards individual certification. The 12 hour course leads to a practical understanding of the management of information within the BIM Level 2 process. Having completed this course, you will have a practical understanding of some of the management, standards, methods and procedures in the BIM environment.