3 essential BIM webinars for construction professionals
1. Who Needs a BIM Manager (1 hr)
- Identify Key Roles
- Distinguish between the BIM Information Management roles
- Summarise BIM Information Management responsibilities relating to each role
2. Information Delivery (1 hr)
- Explain the BIM Lifecycle workflow
- Identify key project documents (EIR, OIR, AIR & BEP)
- Explain the key elements to each document
3. Standards, Methods and Procedures (1 hr)
- Explain the requirements for graphics, information, and data exchange SMPs
- Explain good geospatial practice
- Identify key standards
These are recorded webinars.
If you are interested in more formal training, look at our core BIM courses.
Select the number of delegate places on the next page.
More BIM Courses
BIM ISO 19650 – Delivering Information Management – Classroom
This six-hour course forms Stage 2 of the BRE BIM Certification education pathway and is for professionals who undertake Information Management functions.
BIM Level 2 Business Systems Certification
With a number of competing organization now offering Certification in Building Information Modelling (BIM), the most frequent question BRE receives is a request for clarity around the BRE Global Business Systems Certification (BSC) scheme.
BIM Level 2 for Site Managers
Specifically focussing on the ‘Information Management’ process and procedures known as BIM Level 2, this will help you understand your responsibilities and what actions you need to take.
BIM ISO 19650 – Essentials Online
This online course provides an overview of information management using BIM as outlined in ISO 19650 parts 1 and 2.