These are recorded webinars all one hour long.
Who Needs a BIM Manager
- Identify Key Roles
- Distinguish between the BIM Information Management roles
- Summarise BIM Information Management responsibilities relating to each role
- Explain the BIM Lifecycle workflow
- Identify key project documents (EIR, OIR, AIR & BEP)
- Explain the key elements to each document
Standards, Methods and Procedures
- Explain the requirements for graphics, information, and data exchange SMPs
- Explain good geospatial practice
- Identify key standards
If you are interested in more formal training, look at our core BIM courses.
More BIM Courses
BIM ISO 19650 Essentials (online)
This online course provides an overview of information management using BIM as outlined in ISO 19650 parts 1 and 2.
BIM Level 2 Delivering Information Management (online)
This course is the second stage of our BIM training programme towards individual certification. The 12 hour course leads to a practical understanding of the management of information within the BIM Level 2 process. Having completed this course, you will have a practical understanding of some of the management, standards, methods and procedures in the BIM environment.
BIM ISO 19650 Essentials (classroom)
This two-day course provides an overview of information management using BIM as outlined in ISO 19650 parts 1 and 2.
BIM ISO 19650 Bundle: BIM essentials and information management (online)
Building information modelling (BIM) is transforming construction, and skills are in high demand. Our BIM ISO 19650 bundle offers the fastest and most cost-effective path towards your BIM Certification.