These are recorded webinars all one hour long.
Who Needs a BIM Manager
- Identify Key Roles
- Distinguish between the BIM Information Management roles
- Summarise BIM Information Management responsibilities relating to each role
- Explain the BIM Lifecycle workflow
- Identify key project documents (EIR, OIR, AIR & BEP)
- Explain the key elements to each document
Standards, Methods and Procedures
- Explain the requirements for graphics, information, and data exchange SMPs
- Explain good geospatial practice
- Identify key standards
If you are interested in more formal training, look at our core BIM courses.
More BIM Courses
Basics of BIM
BIM (Building Information Modelling) Level 2 was mandated for use on all UK government funded projects from April 2016. It's a field that's developing fast. Get to grips with the basics with this one hour introduction to BIM.
BIM ISO 19650 Essentials (classroom)
This two-day course provides an overview of information management using BIM as outlined in ISO 19650 parts 1 and 2.
BIM Level 2 for Site managers
Specifically focussing on the ‘Information Management’ process and procedures known as BIM Level 2, this will help you understand your responsibilities and what actions you need to take.
BIM Level 2 Bundle: Essentials and information management (online)
This course combines two existing BRE Academy courses, fast tracking participants to a stage where they can consider BIM certification.