3 essential BIM webinars for construction professionals
- Identify Key Roles
- Distinguish between the BIM Information Management roles
- Summarise BIM Information Management responsibilities relating to each role
2. Information Delivery (1 hr)
- Explain the BIM Lifecycle workflow
- Identify key project documents (EIR, OIR, AIR & BEP)
- Explain the key elements to each document
- Explain the requirements for graphics, information, and data exchange SMPs
- Explain good geo-spatial practice
- Identify key standards
These are recorded webinars.
If you are interested in more formal training, look at out core BIM courses.
Do you need to purchase for multiple delegates? Click here.
More BIM Courses
Writing Task Information Delivery Plans (TIDPs)
This one-hour webinar teaches construction project managers how to write effective TIDPs which tell the client everything they need to know.
BIM: The Responsibility Matrix
In order to ensure that information is produced in a lean and efficient manner, a responsibility matrix is required. The Responsibility Matrix is key in defining which task teams will produce what information; and is a required precursor to develop the Task and Master Information Delivery Plans.
BIM AMA (Ask me Anything)
A recording of an hour-long live BIM Q and A session hosted by Dan Rossiter.
BIM Level 2 for Site Managers
Specifically focussing on the ‘Information Management’ process and procedures known as BIM Level 2, this will help you understand your responsibilities and what actions you need to take. Site managers are key in delivering BIM projects. BIM is about far more than simply adopting software, and site managers at the ‘sharp end’ will be increasingly required to adopt and apply BIM procedures.