3 essential BIM webinars for construction professionals
- Identify Key Roles
- Distinguish between the BIM Information Management roles
- Summarise BIM Information Management responsibilities relating to each role
2. Information Delivery (1 hr)
- Explain the BIM Lifecycle workflow
- Identify key project documents (EIR, OIR, AIR & BEP)
- Explain the key elements to each document
- Explain the requirements for graphics, information, and data exchange SMPs
- Explain good geo-spatial practice
- Identify key standards
These are recorded webinars.
If you are interested in more formal training, look at out core BIM courses.
Do you need to purchase for multiple delegates? Click here.
More BIM Courses
BIM Level 2 Business Systems Certification
With a number of competing organization now offering Certification in Building Information Modelling (BIM), the most frequent question BRE receives is a request for clarity around the BRE Global Business Systems Certification (BSC) scheme.
BIM Level 2 Online Training Bundle
This course combines two existing BRE Academy courses, fast tracking participants to a stage where they can consider BIM certification. By buying the two together in one package, delegates will not only be able to move seamlessly from one course to the other with the content fresh in their minds, but they will also make a significant cost saving.
Basics of BIM Webinar
BIM (Building Information Modelling) Level 2 has been mandated for use on all UK government funded projects from April 2016 and will affect almost everyone working within the built environment.