Our BREEAM Assessor training is designed to deliver high calibre, informative and engaging content that will develop delegates into knowledgeable and capable BREEAM professionals.
As a BREEAM International New Construction delegate, you’ll gain the skills required to broaden your existing BREEAM Assessment knowledge into an exciting new sector. This comprehensive online training course covers all aspects and processes of the technical manuals. It concludes with an online examination to test your learning.
Successfully completing this course and passing the examination will allow you to apply for licensed Assessor status under the International New Construction scheme.
To become licensed, assessors are required to hold professional indemnity insurance based in the country where you will be carrying out your BREEAM assessments.
After successfully completing this course, you’ll be able to:
- Apply to become a Licenced BREEAM Assessor under the International New Construction scheme
- Extend your Assessment capabilities into International New Construction projects
Is it right for me?
If you’re already a BREEAM Assessor and keen to broaden your BREEAM knowledge and extend the range of projects that you can assess, this is a great next step.
This training course is only available to existing licensed BREEAM Assessors for the following schemes:
- BREEAM UK New Construction
- BREEAM UK Non-Domestic Refurbishment and Fit-Out
If you have not yet completed either of the BREEAM Assessor courses above, you must do so before booking onto this course.
- Module 1: An introduction to BREEAM
- Module 2: The BREEAM International and bespoke processes, reporting and evidence requirements
- Module 3: Technical modules – Management, Health & Wellbeing, Energy, Transport
- Module 4: Technical modules – Water, Materials, Waste, Land Use & Ecology, Pollution
- Online examination: BREEAM International Technical Paper
Learners who completed this
On successful completion of the course and the examination, you will be issued with notification that verifies your BREEAM Assessor qualification. You’ll then be required to apply to BRE Global Ltd to become a Licenced BREEAM Assessor under the Scheme in order to practice. You must make this application within 12 months of completing the course.
To practice as a licenced BREEAM Assessor you will be required to pay an annual licence fee and hold adequate levels of professional insurance, particularly professional indemnity insurance.
- Designed and led by industry experts
- Flexible access – learn from your office or your home
- Own-pace learning – pause, replay as you wish
- CPD certificate on completion
Prefer to learn with others?
More BREEAM Courses
BREEAM UK New Construction 2018 Existing Assessor (online)
An examination for existing BREEAM Non Domestic assessors who wish to add additional standard BREEAM schemes to their qualification.
BREEAM In-Use Version 6 Client User Guide
CEEQUAL Projects Assessor (virtual classroom)
CEEQUAL is the sustainability assessment, rating and awards scheme developed by the Institution of Civil Engineers for civil engineering, infrastructure, landscaping and the public realm.
BREEAM New Construction 2018: Energy
To help close the energy performance gap, BREEAM NC 2018 proposes to award extra credits for more detailed energy prediction and verification of actual performance. This webinar will describe how the method encourages all those involved in the project to take steps to improve this.