This specialised online course has been designed specifically to help contractors understand more about the BREEAM sustainability standard and how it can be integrated into your projects to improve sustainability and meet requirements.
What is covered in this course?
Completing this online course will give you an understanding of:
- What BREEAM is
- How BREEAM plays a part in the construction phase – and how to ensure this is implemented
- The likely implications and challenges of design and construction decisions
- How to integrate BREEAM effectively throughout the design and construction process
As part of this online course, you will learn from industry experts, giving advice and tips on adopting BREEAM and how you can find out more about different schemes, how to gain credits and achieve higher ratings.
This course is suitable for professionals involved in the construction process
Having completed this course, you will be able to:
- Have a sound working knowledge or BREEAM
- Ensure construction activities are targeted effectively at achieving BREEAM
- Interact with the design team more effectively to achieve BREEAM ratings
Select the number of delegate places on the next page.
More BREEAM Courses
BREEAM UK Non-domestic Refurbishment and Fit-out – Existing Assessor
A top up training course for licensed BREEAM UK New Construction assessors to become approved for the UK Non-domestic refurbishment and fit-out scheme.
BREEAM UK New Construction – Existing Assessor
An examination for existing BREEAM Non Domestic assessors who wish to add additional standard BREEAM schemes to their qualification.
A one day training course, which will give you an overview of BREEAM.
BREEAM International New Construction – Online
Successful completion of this 46 hour long fully online course qualifies participants in BREEAM International New Construction and, once licensed as an assessor, enables them to assess projects and provide a sustainability rating.