This specialised online course has been designed specifically to help contractors understand more about the BREEAM sustainability standard and how it can be integrated into your projects to improve sustainability and meet requirements.
What is covered in this course?
Completing this online course will give you an understanding of:
- What BREEAM is
- How BREEAM plays a part in the construction phase – and how to ensure this is implemented
- The likely implications and challenges of design and construction decisions
- How to integrate BREEAM effectively throughout the design and construction process
As part of this online course, you will learn from industry experts, giving advice and tips on adopting BREEAM and how you can find out more about different schemes, how to gain credits and achieve higher ratings.
This course is suitable for professionals involved in the construction process
Having completed this course, you will be able to:
- Have a sound working knowledge or BREEAM
- Ensure construction activities are targeted effectively at achieving BREEAM
- Interact with the design team more effectively to achieve BREEAM ratings
Do you need to purchase for multiple delegates? Click here.
More BREEAM Courses
BREEAM International New Construction – Online
Successful completion of this 46 hour long fully online course qualifies participants as a fully-licensed BREEAM International Assessor, able to assess projects and provide a sustainability rating.
Energy Management Systems
Designed to give you a more thorough understanding of energy and energy management, this tutorial will give you the opportunity to learn about energy management systems and how you and your business can benefit from this.
BREEAM International New Construction – New Assessor
Delivery of this course is achieved by using a blended learning approach of on-line pre-course materials in the form of digital modules, followed by interactive classroom workshops and examinations.
The Biophilic Office
Learn about the concept of biophilic office, and how this can improve the health and wellbeing and productivity of occupants.