This specialised online course has been designed specifically to help contractors understand more about the BREEAM sustainability standard and how it can be integrated into your projects to improve sustainability and meet requirements.
What is covered in this course?
Completing this online course will give you an understanding of:
- What BREEAM is
- How BREEAM plays a part in the construction phase – and how to ensure this is implemented
- The likely implications and challenges of design and construction decisions
- How to integrate BREEAM effectively throughout the design and construction process
As part of this online course, you will learn from industry experts, giving advice and tips on adopting BREEAM and how you can find out more about different schemes, how to gain credits and achieve higher ratings.
This course is suitable for professionals involved in the construction process
Having completed this course, you will be able to:
- Have a sound working knowledge or BREEAM
- Ensure construction activities are targeted effectively at achieving BREEAM
- Interact with the design team more effectively to achieve BREEAM ratings
Do you need to purchase for multiple delegates? Click here.
More BREEAM Courses
To register your interest in this upcoming course, please complete the form and we will notify you when the course becomes available.
Updating Ecology in BREEAM: Past, Present and Implementing the SEF
This webinar explores the background and changes to BREEAM’s ecology assessment content in its schemes used in the UK following implementation of the Strategic Ecology Framework
An Overview of BREEAMs new Change in Ecological Value Methodology
This webinar will take you through the new BREEAM Change in Ecological Value calculation methodology exploring the background to its development, how it works, its practical application and explore its feasibility and possible approaches in different situations.
BREEAM UK NC 2018 LCA issues for Mat 01 & 02
This webinar provides an introduction to the new life cycle assessment issues (Mat 01 and Mat 02) in BREEAM UK New Construction 2018.