This specialised online course has been designed specifically to help contractors understand more about the BREEAM sustainability standard and how it can be integrated into your projects to improve sustainability and meet requirements.
What is covered in this course?
Completing this online course will give you an understanding of:
- What BREEAM is
- How BREEAM plays a part in the construction phase – and how to ensure this is implemented
- The likely implications and challenges of design and construction decisions
- How to integrate BREEAM effectively throughout the design and construction process
As part of this online course, you will learn from industry experts, giving advice and tips on adopting BREEAM and how you can find out more about different schemes, how to gain credits and achieve higher ratings.
This course is suitable for professionals involved in the construction process
Having completed this course, you will be able to:
- Have a sound working knowledge or BREEAM
- Ensure construction activities are targeted effectively at achieving BREEAM
- Interact with the design team more effectively to achieve BREEAM ratings
Do you need to purchase for multiple delegates? Click here.
More BREEAM Courses
BREEAM UK NC 2018 LCA issues for Mat 01 & 02
This webinar provides an introduction to the new life cycle assessment issues (Mat 01 and Mat 02) in BREEAM UK New Construction 2018.
SBEM Update 2015
A CPD event covering the new SBEM release for Scotland – implemented October 2015.
Passivhaus Introduction and Workshop
The Passivhaus standard is the fastest growing low-energy and comfort standard in the world with over 45,000 buildings realised to date, with many more currently being designed and constructed. Passivhaus buildings have a high level of indoor air quality and can achieve a 75% reduction in space heating requirements compared to the standard practice for UK new-build.
BREEAM Masterclass for Contractors
This specialised course has been designed to help contractors understand more about BREEAM and how it can be integrated into your projects to improve sustainability and meet client requirements.