This specialised online course has been designed specifically to help contractors understand more about the BREEAM sustainability standard and how it can be integrated into your projects to improve sustainability and meet requirements.
What is covered in this course?
Completing this online course will give you an understanding of:
- What BREEAM is
- How BREEAM plays a part in the construction phase – and how to ensure this is implemented
- The likely implications and challenges of design and construction decisions
- How to integrate BREEAM effectively throughout the design and construction process
As part of this online course, you will learn from industry experts, giving advice and tips on adopting BREEAM and how you can find out more about different schemes, how to gain credits and achieve higher ratings.
This course is suitable for professionals involved in the construction process
Having completed this course, you will be able to:
- Have a sound working knowledge or BREEAM
- Ensure construction activities are targeted effectively at achieving BREEAM
- Interact with the design team more effectively to achieve BREEAM ratings
Select the number of delegate places on the next page.
More BREEAM Courses
Tips & Tricks to master Mat 01 for BREEAM 2018 from One Click LCA
This webinar provides an introduction to the new life cycle assessment issues (Mat 01 and Mat 02) in BREEAM UK New Construction 2018.
A one day training course, which will give you an overview of BREEAM.
BREEAM Masterclass for Designers
This specialised course has been designed to help designers understand more about BREEAM and how it can be integrated into your projects to improve sustainability and meet client requirements.
Life Cycle Design Modelling for BREEAM UK NC 2018 using eToolLCD
eTool Regional Director Pat Hermon joined CHB Sustainability to host this one-hour webinar that covers the basics of completing life cycle design modelling in eToolLCD from start to finish.