The three duty holders within Construction Design Management (CDM) – the Client, the Principal Designer and the Principal Contractor – now have a higher level of responsibility with the updated regulation.
Make sure you are aware of what this will mean for you and your team with our course about the key changes, and how to create a safer and healthier workplace for employees, clients and visitors.
This recorded webinar will help listeners:
- Understand the background to these new regulations
- Learn the objectives of CDM 2015
- Gain information and practical knowledge of the changes required for the industry from the HSE
- Learn more about the attitude and culture change which will be necessary to enable these regulations to take place
This extensively detailed online presentation takes you through the whole CDM process. Please be aware, this presentation contains all of the essential information in interactive text format and does not include audio.
- Project Managers
- Health and Safety practitioners
- Site Managers
- Small Builders
- Large contractors
- Construction and design professionals
More Legislation & Regulation Courses
Construction Design Management 2015 Update
Construction, Design & Management Regulations (CDM) 2015: Keep up to date with this regulation and know what your responsibilities are.
Part L for the Natural Stone Industry
This free course is brought to you on behalf of Stone Federation GB with support from CITB and the BRE Academy.
SAP Update October 2015
A CPD event covering the new SAP 2012 for Scotland – implemented October 2015.
The Value of Certification: Why should we bother?
There is a huge range of certification marks in the market and it is often very difficult to understand what they all mean and what level of assurance they give.