If you have attended BRE Academy’s Fire Door Inspection training course, and passed the exam you will have received an attendance certificate that is valid for two years. If your attendance certificate is nearing its end, or it has expired in the last 2 years, you can take this short 2 hours CPD online training course to refresh your understanding and renew your certificate of attendance.
The training is delivered in modules and covers fire door regulations, fire door testing requirements and evidence of fire door performance.
The course addresses the importance of different types of fire doors and their installation, and an appreciation of the importance of components including door closers, hinges and door hardware. The course features videos covering a complete fire door inspection to help reinforce the key learning points.
After successfully completing this course, you’ll be able to:
- Thoroughly understand the regulations and standards applying to fire doors
- Demonstrate your knowledge of the different types of fire doors
- Appreciate of the importance of critical components such as door closers and hinges
- Clearly understand the inspection procedure and pass/fail criteria
- Understand the advice to give the building owner/client in case of inspection failure
Is it right for me?
This training course is only for people who have already completed our full day fire door inspection course in the last four years.
Applicants need to have completed our full day fire door inspection course.
This is a 2 hour, online course that will refresh your understanding of
- Fire and Fire Dynamics
- What are Fire doors
- CE Marking
- Fire door inspection
The course concludes with a multiple-choice test that includes questions on all topics covered. This is a great way to demonstrate your continued knowledge and identify further learning that you may require.
- Created by industry experts
- Comprehensive course content
- Course completion certificate granted on successful completion of the course (2 year validity)