A collection of 20 videos taken from the Fire Conferences at BRE Watford in 2015 and 2016. By purchasing this bundle you are getting 20 videos for the price of 15.
- BRE Fire Facilities
- Understanding How Wildland Fire Spread And Quantifying Their Impact
- External Fire Spread And Building Separation Distances
- Compartment Sizes – Are They Still Fit For Purpose?
- The Cause Of False Alarms in Buildings And Their Mitigation
- A Cost Benefit Analysis For Sprinklers In Tall Buildings (Above 30m) For Life Safety
- Why Do Design Fires Matter?
- Assessing The Impact Of Fire On Some Electrical Cable Supports And Fixings
- Characterisation Of The Fire Issues Associated With Mobility Scooters
- Open Plan Flats and Fire Safety
- Sprinkler Systems In Housing In Wales
- Evaluation Of Fire Performance Through Real Fire Incident Data
- Fire Risk Assessment And Why It Matters
- Local Area Fire Protection Using Automatic Suppression
- Life Investigations Of False Alarms In Buildings
- Managing Industrial Hazards
- Wireless Fire Detection – A Solution For Prison?
- Compartmentation In Roof Voids – Doing It Right
Select the number of delegate places on the next page.
More Fire Courses
Local Area Fire Protection Using Automatic Suppression
A video recording of Nigel Firkins presenting at the BRE Fire Conference in Watford in 2016.
A Study Of The Evacuation And Means Of Escape Requirements For The Mobility Impaired
Watermist Systems As An Alternative To Sprinklers
A video recording of Dr Louise Jackman presenting at the BRE Fire Conference in Watford in 2015.
Life Investigations Of False Alarms In Buildings
A video recording of Raman Chagger presenting at the BRE Fire Conference in Watford in 2016.