A collection of 20 videos taken from the Fire Conferences at BRE Watford in 2015 and 2016. By purchasing this bundle you are getting 20 videos for the price of 15.
- BRE Fire Facilities
- Understanding How Wildland Fire Spread And Quantifying Their Impact
- External Fire Spread And Building Separation Distances
- Compartment Sizes – Are They Still Fit For Purpose?
- The Cause Of False Alarms in Buildings And Their Mitigation
- A Cost Benefit Analysis For Sprinklers In Tall Buildings (Above 30m) For Life Safety
- Why Do Design Fires Matter?
- Assessing The Impact Of Fire On Some Electrical Cable Supports And Fixings
- Characterisation Of The Fire Issues Associated With Mobility Scooters
- Open Plan Flats and Fire Safety
- Sprinkler Systems In Housing In Wales
- Evaluation Of Fire Performance Through Real Fire Incident Data
- Fire Risk Assessment And Why It Matters
- Local Area Fire Protection Using Automatic Suppression
- Life Investigations Of False Alarms In Buildings
- Managing Industrial Hazards
- Wireless Fire Detection – A Solution For Prison?
- Compartmentation In Roof Voids – Doing It Right
Select the number of delegate places on the next page.
More Fire Courses
A Cost Benefit Analysis For Sprinklers In Tall Buildings (Above 30m) For Life Safety
A video recording of Dr Jeremy Fraser-Mitchell presenting at the BRE Fire Conference in Watford in 2015.
Fire Door Inspection
Inspection of fire doors is vital to ensure their robustness and integrity is achieved and maintained. A thorough inspection is required to verify that the door and its hardware have been installed correctly and meets the proper standard of protection.
Open Plan Flats And Fire Safety
A video recording of Chris Salter presenting at the BRE Fire Conference in Watford in 2016.
An introduction to Cladding and Fire
The risk of fire spread in multi-storey buildings is an issue of concern, and recent fires have continued to highlight this. This 1 day course will give information on managing the risk at all stages.