A collection of 20 videos taken from the Fire Conferences at BRE Watford in 2015 and 2016. By purchasing this bundle you are getting 20 videos for the price of 15.
- BRE Fire Facilities
- Understanding How Wildland Fire Spread And Quantifying Their Impact
- External Fire Spread And Building Separation Distances
- Compartment Sizes – Are They Still Fit For Purpose?
- The Cause Of False Alarms in Buildings And Their Mitigation
- A Cost Benefit Analysis For Sprinklers In Tall Buildings (Above 30m) For Life Safety
- Why Do Design Fires Matter?
- Assessing The Impact Of Fire On Some Electrical Cable Supports And Fixings
- Characterisation Of The Fire Issues Associated With Mobility Scooters
- Open Plan Flats and Fire Safety
- Sprinkler Systems In Housing In Wales
- Evaluation Of Fire Performance Through Real Fire Incident Data
- Fire Risk Assessment And Why It Matters
- Local Area Fire Protection Using Automatic Suppression
- Life Investigations Of False Alarms In Buildings
- Managing Industrial Hazards
- Wireless Fire Detection – A Solution For Prison?
- Compartmentation In Roof Voids – Doing It Right
Do you need to purchase for multiple delegates? Click here.
More Fire Courses
Evaluation Of Fire Performance Through Real Fire Incident Data
A video recording of Dr David Crowder presenting at the BRE Fire Conference in Watford in 2016.
Fire Door Inspection
Inspection of fire doors is vital to ensure their robustness and integrity is achieved and maintained. A thorough inspection is required to verify that the door and its hardware have been installed correctly and meets the proper standard of protection.
Fire Stopping and Compartmentation
Fire Stopping and Compartmentation is constructed to prevent the spread of fire to or from another part of the same building, or an adjoining building.
External Fire Spread and Building Separation Distances
A video recording of Richard Chitty presenting at the BRE Fire Conference in Watford in 2015.