A collection of 20 videos taken from the Fire Conferences at BRE Watford in 2015 and 2016. By purchasing this bundle you are getting 20 videos for the price of 15.
- BRE Fire Facilities
- Understanding How Wildland Fire Spread And Quantifying Their Impact
- External Fire Spread And Building Separation Distances
- Compartment Sizes – Are They Still Fit For Purpose?
- The Cause Of False Alarms in Buildings And Their Mitigation
- A Cost Benefit Analysis For Sprinklers In Tall Buildings (Above 30m) For Life Safety
- Why Do Design Fires Matter?
- Assessing The Impact Of Fire On Some Electrical Cable Supports And Fixings
- Characterisation Of The Fire Issues Associated With Mobility Scooters
- Open Plan Flats and Fire Safety
- Sprinkler Systems In Housing In Wales
- Evaluation Of Fire Performance Through Real Fire Incident Data
- Fire Risk Assessment And Why It Matters
- Local Area Fire Protection Using Automatic Suppression
- Life Investigations Of False Alarms In Buildings
- Managing Industrial Hazards
- Wireless Fire Detection – A Solution For Prison?
- Compartmentation In Roof Voids – Doing It Right
More Coventry University Online Courses
Providing you with a good understanding of what asbestos is, why it was used and where you are likely to find it. The course explains how to protect yourself when working in areas containing asbestos.
BIM Level 2 for Site managers
Specifically focussing on the ‘Information Management’ process and procedures known as BIM Level 2, this will help you understand your responsibilities and what actions you need to take.
Fire Modelling for Fire Investigation and the Design of Buildings
This short introductory course will help you understand fire modelling and how it can predict how fires could progress in real-world situations. It does this by using data from real fires in simulated environments, from previous experiments or through using computer models.
Radon: Reduction Measures for Existing Buildings
Developed using BRE’s unrivaled practical experience of remediation measures, with input from Public Health England on health issues. The course provides pragmatic advice on how to reduce radon levels in a range of buildings and how to provide the best advice to the building users.