The course aims to develop your knowledge and understanding of risk management in construction projects, the process of risk management and how risk management can be implemented.
The course covers:
- Risk in construction projects
- Research activity on modern methods of construction
- Study papers with worked examples
- Exercise on risk assessment
- End test – multiple choice
You are required to achieve an 80% pass mark in order to receive a CPD certificate. You have unlimited attempts at the end test.
By the end of this CPD course you will be able to:
- Appreciate the principles of change management and the actions required to manage change
- Understand the theory of risk management and identify typical risks to a project
- Understand the risks associated with introducing modern methods of construction
This online CPD session has been designed for those with some knowledge of construction work and the construction activities are typically undertaken on a project.
Select the number of delegate places on the next page.
More Health, Safety & Wellbeing Courses
Exclusive Online Health and Safety Modules Bundle
BRE has created an exclusive Health and Safety package that incorporates 4 of our most popular online courses. What’s more, the bundle also awards more than 8 hours towards Continuing Professional Development.
Managing Change – Risk in Construction
Providing you with a good understanding of what asbestos is, why it was used and where you are likely to find it. The course explains how to protect yourself when working in areas containing asbestos.