The course aims to develop your knowledge and understanding of risk management in construction projects, the process of risk management and how risk management can be implemented.
The course covers:
- Risk in construction projects
- Research activity on modern methods of construction
- Study papers with worked examples
- Exercise on risk assessment
- End test – multiple choice
You are required to achieve an 80% pass mark in order to receive a CPD certificate. You have unlimited attempts at the end test.
By the end of this CPD course you will be able to:
- Appreciate the principles of change management and the actions required to manage change
- Understand the theory of risk management and identify typical risks to a project
- Understand the risks associated with introducing modern methods of construction
This online CPD session has been designed for those with some knowledge of construction work and the construction activities are typically undertaken on a project.
More Coventry University Online Courses
Managing Change – Risk in Construction
Radon: Reduction Measures for Existing Buildings
Developed using BRE’s unrivaled practical experience of remediation measures, with input from Public Health England on health issues. The course provides pragmatic advice on how to reduce radon levels in a range of buildings and how to provide the best advice to the building users.
Electrical Safety Awareness
This course provides a general awareness of electrical safety in the workplace and home but it is not designed to give you specific training or competence to carry out electrical work. All work on electrical systems, installations and equipment must be carried out by competent persons.
Fire Video Bundle
A collection of 20 videos taken from the Fire Conference's at BRE Watford in 2015 and 2016. By purchasing this bundle you are getting 20 videos for the price of 15.