The course aims to develop your knowledge and understanding of risk management in construction projects, the process of risk management and how risk management can be implemented.
The course covers:
- Risk in construction projects
- Research activity on modern methods of construction
- Study papers with worked examples
- Exercise on risk assessment
- End test – multiple choice
You are required to achieve an 80% pass mark in order to receive a CPD certificate. You have unlimited attempts at the end test.
By the end of this CPD course you will be able to:
- Appreciate the principles of change management and the actions required to manage change
- Understand the theory of risk management and identify typical risks to a project
- Understand the risks associated with introducing modern methods of construction
This online CPD session has been designed for those with some knowledge of construction work and the construction activities are typically undertaken on a project.
More Health, Safety & Wellbeing Courses
Electrical Safety Awareness
This course provides a general awareness of electrical safety in the workplace and home but it is not designed to give you specific training or competence to carry out electrical work. All work on electrical systems, installations and equipment must be carried out by competent persons.
YellowJacket Super User
Successful completion of this three day course and workshop will leave attendees able to verify risk assessments and zoning for atmospheres where flammable dust, gas & vapour are present.
Exclusive Online Health and Safety Modules Bundle
BRE has created an exclusive Health and Safety package that incorporates 4 of our most popular online courses. What’s more, the bundle also awards more than 8 hours towards Continuing Professional Development.