This on-line course has been developed using BRE’s unique and extensive experience and over 30 years of practical knowledge gained from projects in the UK and around the World. There are many ‘Radon Affected Areas’ in the UK, but buying or selling a property in these areas should not cause any concerns. This short course ensures everyone has sufficient information to make informed decisions.
- Health risks from exposure to radon
- How radon enters the property
- Where radon is mentioned during the conveyancing process
- Summary of remedial measures that can be used to reduce radon
- People buying and selling properties in radon affected areas
- Estate Agents
- Conveyancing solicitors and property lawyers.
More Health, Safety & Wellbeing Courses
Providing you with a good understanding of what asbestos is, why it was used and where you are likely to find it. The course explains how to protect yourself when working in areas containing asbestos.
Managing Change – Risk in Construction
The Duty to Manage Asbestos
Successful completion of this three day course and workshop will leave attendees able to verify risk assessments and zoning for atmospheres where flammable dust, gas & vapour are present.