This on-line course has been developed using BRE’s unique and extensive experience and over 30 years of practical knowledge gained from projects in the UK and around the World. There are many ‘Radon Affected Areas’ in the UK, but buying or selling a property in these areas should not cause any concerns. This short course ensures everyone has sufficient information to make informed decisions.
- Health risks from exposure to radon
- How radon enters the property
- Where radon is mentioned during the conveyancing process
- Summary of remedial measures that can be used to reduce radon
- People buying and selling properties in radon affected areas
- Estate Agents
- Conveyancing solicitors and property lawyers.
Select the number of delegate places on the next page.
More Health, Safety & Wellbeing Courses
This short 1 hour course provides a background in airtightness. It covers why airtightness is important from UK Building Regulations and also from energy efficiency and occupant comfort perspectives.
The Duty to Manage Asbestos
Electrical Safety Awareness
This course provides a general awareness of electrical safety in the workplace and home but it is not designed to give you specific training or competence to carry out electrical work. All work on electrical systems, installations and equipment must be carried out by competent persons.