This on-line course has been developed using BRE’s unique and extensive experience and over 30 years of practical knowledge gained from projects in the UK and around the World. There are many ‘Radon Affected Areas’ in the UK, but buying or selling a property in these areas should not cause any concerns. This short course ensures everyone has sufficient information to make informed decisions.
- Health risks from exposure to radon
- How radon enters the property
- Where radon is mentioned during the conveyancing process
- Summary of remedial measures that can be used to reduce radon
- People buying and selling properties in radon affected areas
- Estate Agents
- Conveyancing solicitors and property lawyers.
Do you need to purchase for multiple delegates? Click here.
More Health, Safety & Wellbeing Courses
The Importance of Good Indoor Air Quality
Learn how poor indoor air quality impacts our lives.
Exclusive Online Health and Safety Modules Bundle
BRE has created an exclusive Health and Safety package that incorporates 4 of our most popular online courses. What’s more, the bundle also awards more than 8 hours towards Continuing Professional Development.
The Duty to Manage Asbestos
YellowJacket Super User
YellowJacket is a low cost cloud-based tool that makes it easy to manage performance.