This on-line course has been developed using BRE’s unique and extensive experience and over 30 years of practical knowledge gained from projects in the UK and around the World. There are many ‘Radon Affected Areas’ in the UK, but buying or selling a property in these areas should not cause any concerns. This short course ensures everyone has sufficient information to make informed decisions.
- Health risks from exposure to radon
- How radon enters the property
- Where radon is mentioned during the conveyancing process
- Summary of remedial measures that can be used to reduce radon
- People buying and selling properties in radon affected areas
- Estate Agents
- Conveyancing solicitors and property lawyers.
More Coventry University Online Courses
BIM ISO 19650 Awareness | online
This course provides an understanding of why BIM as Information Management is a fundamental requirement in delivering change within the AEC Industry.
Domestic Retrofit | Online
The Domestic Retrofit Training Course consists of six 20-30-minute modules to raise awareness of key technical refurbishment topics.