This 4-hour online SmartWaste training course will teach delegates how to use the full functionality of the BRE SmartWaste tool with a particular focus on account management, recording environmental site data and project reporting. It is a very practical course covering all modules in the SmartWaste tool and will be led by a highly experienced trainer who has a thorough knowledge of the SmartWaste tool and its real-world application. The session will provide ample time for online discussion and questions about the implementation of the tool for your organisation. This course is particularly suited to companies looking to train one or two members of their team on the set-up and use of SmartWaste.
Use of SmartWaste is only available via our SmartWaste membership scheme. However, membership is not required to complete this course. For more information about the SmartWaste tool and how to become a member please call the team on 01923 664471 or email email@example.com
- 15 mins Introduction to SmartWaste environmental reporting tool
- 20 mins Workshop 1: Managing waste contractor/subcontractor/user records
- 10 mins Workshop 2: Adding projects and assigning waste contractors/subcontractors/users
- 20 mins Workshop 3: Preparing your Site Waste Management Plan
- 15 mins Break
- 45 mins Workshop 4: Adding waste data (online / bulk upload spreadsheet)
- 15 mins Workshop 5: Adding energy and water meter readings
- 15 mins Workshop 6: Managing material supplier records / adding materials data
- 10 mins Workshop 7: Adding Considerate Constructors Scheme data
- 15 mins Break
- 20 mins Workshop 8: Adding transport data
- 15 mins Workshop 9: Adding biodiversity & ecology data
- 25 mins SmartWaste Reporting & KPIs/targets
More Online Courses Courses
BREEAM In-Use Version 6 Client User Guide
Managing Construction Programmes
This course has been developed by the University College of Estates Management (UCEM) and will develop your knowledge and understanding of the key principles involved with the planning of a construction project and the subsequent management of the construction program.
BIM ISO 19650 Essentials (online)
This online course provides an overview of information management using BIM as outlined in ISO 19650 parts 1 and 2.
Home Quality Mark (HQM) training – Existing Assessors
The purpose of this training course is to allow specified existing BRE Global licensed assessors to gain the HQM assessor qualification. This course comprises a set of online modules (supported by optional revision material) followed by an online test.