This bundle includes the following webinars:
- Planning for Daylight and Sunlight
- Future of Offsite Construction
- Property Flood Resilience Action Plan
- The Biophilic Office
- How Resilient Designs Will Change Homes
- HQM and the Zero Bills Home
- Bridging the Performance Gap
- Responsible Sourcing: BES 6001 Explained
- Circadian Lighting Effects on Heath and Wellbeing
- The Importance of Good Indoor Air Quality
- Designing Out Unintended Consequences in Retrofit
- Modern Slavery Act and Ethical Procurement
Select the number of delegate places on the next page.
More Member Webinars Courses
Planning for Daylight and Sunlight
Daylight and sunlight are important design constraints in urban areas so Dr Paul Littlefair explains the key considerations for daylight and sunlight in cities in this 1 hour recorded webinar.
The Biophilic Office
Learn about the concept of biophilic office, and how this can improve the health and wellbeing and productivity of occupants.
How Energy Performance is Assessed in HQM Beta England
The HQM standard has been developed to promote a holistic approach to sustainability and quality in new homes. Reporting of these is another important aspect promoted by the scheme to enable home buyers to make informed decisions and to allow home builders to showcase and to differentiate their developments.
The Cause Of False Alarms In Buildings And Their Mitigation
A video recording of Raman Chagger presenting at the BRE Fire Conference in Watford in 2015.