This bundle includes the following webinars:
- Planning for Daylight and Sunlight;
- Future of Offsite Construction;
- Property Flood Resilience Action Plan;
- The Biophilic Office;
- How Resilient Designs Will Change Homes;
- HQM and the Zero Bills Home;
- Bridging the Performance Gap;
- Responsible Sourcing: BES 6001 Explained;
- Circadian Lighting Effects on Heath and Wellbeing;
- The Importance of Good Indoor Air Quality;
- Designing Out Unintended Consequences in Retrofit; and
- Modern Slavery Act and Ethical Procurement
Select the number of delegate places on the next page.
More Member Webinars Courses
The Future of Offsite Construction
A possible solution to the housing shortage in the UK is to build offsite construction pods over public buildings' car parks. Learn about this thought-provoking solution, which has been demonstrated at the BRE Innovation Park by Bill Dunster's ZedPod.
Open Plan Flats And Fire Safety
A video recording of Chris Salter presenting at the BRE Fire Conference in Watford in 2016.
An Introduction to Flood Resilience
In this 1 hour recorded webinar we will explain where floodwater can come from, and how the challenges of different flooding types impact infrastructure in various ways.
How Energy Performance is Assessed in HQM Beta England
The HQM standard has been developed to promote a holistic approach to sustainability and quality in new homes. Reporting of these is another important aspect promoted by the scheme to enable home buyers to make informed decisions and to allow home builders to showcase and to differentiate their developments.