This bundle includes the following webinars:
- Planning for Daylight and Sunlight;
- Future of Offsite Construction;
- Property Flood Resilience Action Plan;
- The Biophilic Office;
- How Resilient Designs Will Change Homes;
- HQM and the Zero Bills Home;
- Bridging the Performance Gap;
- Responsible Sourcing: BES 6001 Explained;
- Circadian Lighting Effects on Heath and Wellbeing;
- The Importance of Good Indoor Air Quality;
- Designing Out Unintended Consequences in Retrofit; and
- Modern Slavery Act and Ethical Procurement
Do you need to purchase for multiple delegates? Click here.
More Flood Resilience Courses
Flood Resilience and the Impact of Construction Practices
This webinar evaluates building construction type and the impact of flooding on this. It looks at how this may influence the future of house construction.
Flood Resilience: Insurance
This is a stand-alone training module which forms part of the BRE Property Flood Surveyor Training Course.
Flood Resilience: Building and Construction Materials
In this module we will be looking at the different building and construction materials often used across the UK today. We will also take a look at some of the properties of this materials and consider the impacts of these properties in the context of flood resilience.
Identifying and Managing Water Risk
This masterclass has been developed for people who have influence on organisational policy and strategy; financial cost control; public relations and the wider sustainability agenda of their organisation. The objective of this masterclass is to provide participants with a clear understanding of the threats and opportunities to an organisation with respect to water shortages and floods.