This bundle includes the following webinars:
- Planning for Daylight and Sunlight;
- Future of Offsite Construction;
- Property Flood Resilience Action Plan;
- The Biophilic Office;
- How Resilient Designs Will Change Homes;
- HQM and the Zero Bills Home;
- Bridging the Performance Gap;
- Responsible Sourcing: BES 6001 Explained;
- Circadian Lighting Effects on Heath and Wellbeing;
- The Importance of Good Indoor Air Quality;
- Designing Out Unintended Consequences in Retrofit; and
- Modern Slavery Act and Ethical Procurement
Select the number of delegate places on the next page.
More Member Webinars Courses
Characterisation Of The Fire Issues Associated With Mobility Scooters
Compartmentation In Roof Voids – Doing It Right
Fire Video Bundle
A collection of 20 videos taken from the Fire Conference's at BRE Watford in 2015 and 2016. By purchasing this bundle you are getting 20 videos for the price of 15.
Life Cycle Design Modelling for BREEAM UK NC 2018 using eToolLCD
eTool Regional Director Pat Hermon joined CHB Sustainability to host this one-hour webinar that covers the basics of completing life cycle design modelling in eToolLCD from start to finish.