This bundle includes the following webinars:
- Planning for Daylight and Sunlight
- Future of Offsite Construction
- Property Flood Resilience Action Plan
- The Biophilic Office
- How Resilient Designs Will Change Homes
- HQM and the Zero Bills Home
- Bridging the Performance Gap
- Responsible Sourcing: BES 6001 Explained
- Circadian Lighting Effects on Heath and Wellbeing
- The Importance of Good Indoor Air Quality
- Designing Out Unintended Consequences in Retrofit
- Modern Slavery Act and Ethical Procurement
More Member Webinars Courses
Future operational excellence through the implementation of BREEAM In-Use
This webinar will provide an awareness to BREEAM In-Use, how this can benefit the industry and discuss the future update and its potential impact on users.
HQM and Zero Bills
See BRE's newly-built zero bills home, find out how such a building can benefit occupants & the benefits of an HQM assessment in this one-hour BRE webinar.
BREEAM Mat03 and BES6001 Certification: A Practical Update
This one-hour webinar from BRE covers the most recent BREEAM Mat03 and BES6001 certifications and introduces the changes in BREEAM 2018.
Circadian Lighting Effects on Health and Well-Being
Dr Cosmin Ticleanu, principal consultant and expert in daylight and electric lighting and their application on sustainable buildings, hosts this webinar, giving a review of the existing research and literature on circadian lighting and how this affects human health and well-being. It incorporates preliminary findings from the project ‘Circadian lighting effects on health and well-being’, jointly funded by the BRE Trust and CIBSE.