This bundle includes the following webinars:
- Planning for Daylight and Sunlight
- Future of Offsite Construction
- Property Flood Resilience Action Plan
- The Biophilic Office
- How Resilient Designs Will Change Homes
- HQM and the Zero Bills Home
- Bridging the Performance Gap
- Responsible Sourcing: BES 6001 Explained
- Circadian Lighting Effects on Heath and Wellbeing
- The Importance of Good Indoor Air Quality
- Designing Out Unintended Consequences in Retrofit
- Modern Slavery Act and Ethical Procurement
More Member Webinars Courses
Characterisation Of The Fire Issues Associated With Mobility Scooters
The Biophilic Office
Learn about the concept of biophilic office, and how this can improve the health and wellbeing and productivity of occupants.
How Resilient Design Will Change Homes
This webinar will describe the challenges and reveal the solutions of the Flood Resistant Demonstration House and provide an insight of the learning that will inform future refurbishment and building practices.
Planning for Daylight and Sunlight
Daylight and sunlight are important design constraints in urban areas so Dr Paul Littlefair explains the key considerations for daylight and sunlight in cities in this 1 hour recorded webinar.