This bundle includes the following webinars:
- Planning for Daylight and Sunlight
- Future of Offsite Construction
- Property Flood Resilience Action Plan
- The Biophilic Office
- How Resilient Designs Will Change Homes
- HQM and the Zero Bills Home
- Bridging the Performance Gap
- Responsible Sourcing: BES 6001 Explained
- Circadian Lighting Effects on Heath and Wellbeing
- The Importance of Good Indoor Air Quality
- Designing Out Unintended Consequences in Retrofit
- Modern Slavery Act and Ethical Procurement
More Member Webinars Courses
Watermist Systems As An Alternative To Sprinklers
A video recording of Dr Louise Jackman presenting at the BRE Fire Conference in Watford in 2015.
Life Cycle Design Modelling for BREEAM UK NC 2018 using eToolLCD
eTool Regional Director Pat Hermon joined CHB Sustainability to host this one-hour webinar that covers the basics of completing life cycle design modelling in eToolLCD from start to finish.
Value of Collaboration on Construction Projects
Collaborative working requires improving trust while eliminating adversarial relationships, as well as ensuring the early involvement of supply chain partners. This webinar will explore the full value of collaboration in construction projects, including savings, risk management and avoidance of re-working.