This bundle includes the following webinars:
- Planning for Daylight and Sunlight;
- Future of Offsite Construction;
- Property Flood Resilience Action Plan;
- The Biophilic Office;
- How Resilient Designs Will Change Homes;
- HQM and the Zero Bills Home;
- Bridging the Performance Gap;
- Responsible Sourcing: BES 6001 Explained;
- Circadian Lighting Effects on Heath and Wellbeing;
- The Importance of Good Indoor Air Quality;
- Designing Out Unintended Consequences in Retrofit; and
- Modern Slavery Act and Ethical Procurement
Select the number of delegate places on the next page.
More Member Webinars Courses
A video recording of Martin Shipp presenting at the BRE Fire Conference in Watford in 2015.
Assessing The Impact Of Fire On Some Electrical Cable Supports And Fixings
Talent Spotting for Business Success
This webinar from BRE covers talent identification in your business and leadership development for high potential employees in the workplace.
BRE Fire Facilities
Sustainable Design and Resilience Webinar Bundle
12 hours of CPD from 12 individual webinars on contemporary construction design topics. From air quality, to flooding and even modern slavery.