This bundle includes the following webinars:
- Planning for Daylight and Sunlight;
- Future of Offsite Construction;
- Property Flood Resilience Action Plan;
- The Biophilic Office;
- How Resilient Designs Will Change Homes;
- HQM and the Zero Bills Home;
- Bridging the Performance Gap;
- Responsible Sourcing: BES 6001 Explained;
- Circadian Lighting Effects on Heath and Wellbeing;
- The Importance of Good Indoor Air Quality;
- Designing Out Unintended Consequences in Retrofit; and
- Modern Slavery Act and Ethical Procurement
Select the number of delegate places on the next page.
More Member Webinars Courses
The Value of Certification: Why should we bother?
There is a huge range of certification marks in the market and it is often very difficult to understand what they all mean and what level of assurance they give.
A Cost Benefit Analysis For Sprinklers In Tall Buildings (Above 30m) For Life Safety
A video recording of Dr Jeremy Fraser-Mitchell presenting at the BRE Fire Conference in Watford in 2015.
Increase Your Impact in Meetings
Research conducted during the Better Meeting Campaign identified that participants spent on average two days per week in meetings and that 50% of the content was not relevant to their jobs. Learn how to reduce the quantity and improve the quality of meetings in this one-hour CPD webinar.
The 10 Steps to Innovation Success
The hour recorded webinar provides a practical overview of green buildings and the implications of including innovative design and construction techniques into each project.