There are 2 venues for this training so please note the timings below:
- BRE Academy, Watford: 9.30am to 1pm (Arrival from 9am)
- London: 1.30pm to 5pm (Arrival from 1pm)
YellowJacket is a low cost cloud-based tool that makes it easy to manage health and safety performance. Whichever industry you’re in and whatever size you are, it can help you improve your safety record, meet your quality standards and reach your environmental targets. The main benefits include:
- Prevents accidents and loss
- Manage quality and environmental issues
- Log in from anywhere on any device using the mobile app
- Achieve and prove compliance
- All your data in one place
- Simple to learn, easy to use
- Instant access to management reports
- All the functionality you need at a reasonable cost
- Improve your reporting and performance culture
- Can be implemented quickly and with minimum disruption
- Share data throughout your organisation or supply chain
This course will train the attendee of all aspects and day to day use of YellowJacket including:
- Logging In
- Scheduling and completing Inspections/audits
- Recording and closing Incidents
- Recording and closing Observations and actions
- The full reporting system
- The use of the YellowJacket mobile H&S app
For more information visit the YellowJacket Construction Site Safety Software page.
BRE YellowJacket Tool Users
By purchasing this training course your company (if an active YellowJacket licence holder) will also be given free access to a suite of online training videos available directly from the YellowJacket Tool.
More Classroom Courses Courses
BIM Level 2 Essentials – Classroom
BIM Level 2 Essentials equips participants with an understanding of BIM and BIM best practice which when adopted leads towards efficient delivery, driving excellence, preventing accidents and saving time and money - both now and in future years.
BREEAM International New Construction – New Assessor
Delivery of this course is achieved by using a blended learning approach of on-line pre-course materials in the form of digital modules, followed by interactive classroom workshops and examinations.
Timber Fire Door – Installation, Repair & Maintenance
Correctly installing fire doors and doorsets and their on-going repair and maintenance is critical to the safety of building occupants. Fire doors play a vital role in containing fire and the spread of smoke in the event of a fire.
An introduction to Cladding and Fire
The risk of fire spread in multi-storey buildings is an issue of concern, and recent fires have continued to highlight this. This 1 day course will give information on managing the risk at all stages.