There are 2 venues for this training so please note the timings below:
- BRE Academy, Watford: 9.30am to 1pm (Arrival from 9am)
- London: 1.30pm to 5pm (Arrival from 1pm)
YellowJacket is a low cost cloud-based tool that makes it easy to manage health and safety performance. Whichever industry you’re in and whatever size you are, it can help you improve your safety record, meet your quality standards and reach your environmental targets. The main benefits include:
- Prevents accidents and loss
- Manage quality and environmental issues
- Log in from anywhere on any device using the mobile app
- Achieve and prove compliance
- All your data in one place
- Simple to learn, easy to use
- Instant access to management reports
- All the functionality you need at a reasonable cost
- Improve your reporting and performance culture
- Can be implemented quickly and with minimum disruption
- Share data throughout your organisation or supply chain
This course will train the attendee of all aspects and day to day use of YellowJacket including:
- Logging In
- Scheduling and completing Inspections/audits
- Recording and closing Incidents
- Recording and closing Observations and actions
- The full reporting system
- The use of the YellowJacket mobile H&S app
For more information visit the YellowJacket Construction Site Safety Software page.
BRE YellowJacket Tool Users
By purchasing this training course your company (if an active YellowJacket licence holder) will also be given free access to a suite of online training videos available directly from the YellowJacket Tool.
More Health, Safety & Wellbeing Courses
Accidents in the workplace pose a huge area of risk to businesses. A workplace risk assessment is a crucial element of any organisations policy and procedure planning to prevent accidents taking place. It is a way to mitigate risk significantly as well as an efficient way to help towards fulfilling legal obligations.
YellowJacket General User
BRE YellowJacket Health and Safety Software - Manages quality, environmental, health and safety performance.
Circadian Lighting Effects on Health and Well-Being
Dr Cosmin Ticleanu, principal consultant and expert in daylight and electric lighting and their application on sustainable buildings, hosts this webinar, giving a review of the existing research and literature on circadian lighting and how this affects human health and well-being. It incorporates preliminary findings from the project ‘Circadian lighting effects on health and well-being’, jointly funded by the BRE Trust and CIBSE.
Designing out Unintended Consequences in Retrofit
This one hour recorded webinar will cover the cause of the most common and frequent problems encountered when undertaking retrofit projects.