YellowJacket is a low cost cloud-based health and safety tool that makes it easy to manage performance. Whichever industry you’re in and whatever size you are, it can help you improve your safety record, meet your quality standards and reach your environmental targets. The main benefits include:
- Prevent accidents and loss
- Manage H&S, quality and environmental issues
- Log in from anywhere on any device using the mobile app
- Achieve and prove compliance
- All your data in one place
- Simple to learn, easy to use
- Instant access to management reports
- All the functionality you need at a reasonable cost
- Improve your reporting and performance culture
- Can be implemented quickly and with minimum disruption
- Share data throughout your organisation or supply chain
The Super User course is targeted at System Administrators of the YellowJacket tool and will train the attendee on all aspects and day to day use of YellowJacket, as well as the complete set-up of your YellowJacket Account including:
- Logging In
- Scheduling and completing Inspections/audits
- Recording and closing Incidents
- Recording and closing Observations and actions
- The full reporting system
- The use of the YellowJacket mobile app
- Setting up your Company YellowJacket Account
- Maintaining Users
- Adding your H&S Inspection Checklists
- Adding a Commission
- Setting up Commission Parameters (Report filters)
- Setting up AIR/AFR/ASR calculations
- Setting up other KPIs
- 9.00 Arrival & registration
- 9.15 Introduction to YellowJacket
- 9:30 Workshop 1: Setting up your Commissions in YellowJacket
- 9:45 Workshop 2: Completing a safety inspection and raising observations/actions
- 10:30 Workshop 3: Resolving and closing your actions
- 11.15 Workshop 4: YellowJacket Mobile App
- 12:00 Recording Incidents
- 12:15 YellowJacket Reporting
- 13:00 Maintaining & adding your users
- 13:20 Account configuration (Observation/Action Type lists)
- 13:45 Setting up your company inspection and audit question sets
- 14:55 Safety reporting and KPIs
- 15:15 Adding your own Commissions
For more information visit the YellowJacket Construction Site Safety Software page.
BRE YellowJacket System Administrator Users
By purchasing this training course your company (if an active YellowJacket licence holder) will also be given free access to a suite of online training videos available directly from the YellowJacket Tool.
Let us come to you
Like this course, and think it’d be great for your team? We’ll deliver any of our courses at your office, or create a course just for you. Talk to us to ensure your team get the expert training they need.
More Health, Safety & Wellbeing Courses
Successful completion of this three day course and workshop will leave attendees able to verify risk assessments and zoning for atmospheres where flammable dust, gas & vapour are present.
Circadian Lighting Effects on Health and Well-Being
Dr Cosmin Ticleanu, principal consultant and expert in daylight and electric lighting and their application on sustainable buildings, hosts this webinar, giving a review of the existing research and literature on circadian lighting and how this affects human health and well-being. It incorporates preliminary findings from the project ‘Circadian lighting effects on health and well-being’, jointly funded by the BRE Trust and CIBSE.
Designing out Unintended Consequences in Retrofit
This one hour recorded webinar will cover the cause of the most common and frequent problems encountered when undertaking retrofit projects.
Exclusive Online Health and Safety Modules Bundle
BRE has created an exclusive Health and Safety package that incorporates 4 of our most popular online courses. What’s more, the bundle also awards more than 8 hours towards Continuing Professional Development.