This section sets out the minimum requirements of the BRE Academy to accommodate one of our training courses.
We require that you provide a room to accommodate the training (including a projection screen), catering and refreshments for the delegates over the duration of the course. The training room is to be set up in ‘cabaret style’ (as described in the diagram below), with tables arranged so that everyone can view the screen.
BRE Academy takes pride in providing delegates with an exceptional training experience. The following hosting requirements must be satisfied. Failure to do so will void any warranties provided by BRE Academy under the Agreement:
- The training room must be large enough to accommodate all delegates attending the training course.
- Delegates must have ample room to allow for a comfortable learning experience.
- Tables should be set up in ‘cabaret style’ as illustrated in the graphic below.
- No more than 6 delegates shall be seated at any table.
- The tables must be large enough for delegates to have manuals open and other working documents. (tables can be round or square).
- There should be at least 0.5m gap between tables for the trainer to access the room once the delegates are seated.
- The training room should be able to maintain a comfortable temperature range between 21˚ and 24˚Celsius.
- The training room must have a dedicated projector system capable of connection to a Laptop and access to electrical points for the trainer.
Cabaret Style Room Arrangement